Online Pomodoro Timer
TomatoTimers is a customizable and easy to use looping pomodoro timer to boost your efficiency.
About Pomodoro Technique
Pomodoro™ Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. This technique use timer to break down works into a set of intervals separated by breaks. Pomodoro technique increases productivity by taking short scheduled breaks regularly.
How to use Pomodoro/ Tomato timers
1. Decide task to be done set timers to 25 minutes for one "Pomodoro"
2. Work on task until timer is complete
3. After timer completion, put a checkmark on to-do list
4. Take a 5 minutes short break
5. After four "Pomodoro" take a long break
6. Repeat to step 1
USE THE LOOP BUTTON TO DO STEP 1 UNTIL STEP 5 IN A ROW
If you love the website, help us by sharing it via social media. Thanks!
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This web app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Mobile Version use data for advertisement.
Send me some feature request and ideas to improve the site here.
ENTER CUSTOM TIMER